Welder – Permanent – Nailsworth – Paying up to £30,000 per annum.
Our client requires a Welder who has experienced in a mechanical and electrical environment for our specialist and growing engineering client to assist with the production of products for the automotive, military, and marine sectors. The right candidate will need experience with TIG welding of stainless steel and/or Aluminium structures, pipework, and component welding.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a company with a global reputation who provide services to the aircraft industry and are known for supplying solutions the military, marines, and aviation sector. Your duties will be to produce company products to the required standard and quality as defined by drawings, written instructions, and direction from supervision.
Responsibilities for the Welder:
- Produce finishing weld runs on fabricated assemblies.
- TIG welding of stainless steel and aluminium structures.
- Pipe welding on sch 10 st.
- Cap weld I a single run in-line with Work Instruction 36 and 55 up to an ASME IX Standard.
- Fabricated box and tubular structures in-line with BS9606 1 & 2.
- MIG applications on MS Structures.
- General fabrication.
- Fettling work.
- Follow the Health & Safety policies and procedures in line with the companies.
Experience required for the Welder:
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Experienced with general engineering equipment.
- Monitor and Inspect work produced throughout.
- Argon back purging on stainless pipework welding to ASME IX Standards.
- Weld with and without jig and fixture arrangements.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Megan on 01453 755330.
Just now, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.