CNC Machinist 5455
CNC Turner, Stroud
We have a vacancy for a skilled Setter/Operator
You will be required to set up and operate a number of mulitask CNC machines to perform a wide range of turning and milling operations on various complex component parts.
- The applicant must be able to set and operate the machine tool and measure their own work, also have knowledge of Fanuc OT and Mazatrol programming is favourable.
- Work from setup sheets and verbal as well as written instructions.
- Set up tooling in the machine, install program into the CNC machine,
- To be able to machine parts to tight tolerances.
- Inspect finished piece part for proper dimensions and document results.
- CNC Turning experience is essential
- Troubleshoot and make adjustments to offset coordinates, tooling or machine centre conditions.
Salary: £32,000 – £38,500 per annum
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 06.00-14.00 Friday 06.00 – 13.00
Monday to Thursday 14.00-22.30 Friday 13.00-18.00 Alternating
Job Types: Full-time, Contract