Assembly Fitter 5409
Assembly Fitter – Stroud
- Mechanical assembly of products using various assembly aids and tooling.
- Using high pressure test cells to carryout testing of Products.
- To build and test products in line with the assembly & test procedures provided and without deviation.
- Take responsibility for the Quality of the work you are building & testing, ensuring products are free of any possible contamination or damage caused during handling.
- Maintain good standards and support a culture of 5S plus Safety in the way you carry out your work.
- Be aware of the build & test cycle times stated on the traveller. Monitoring your own performance to ensure the time being taken meets the estimated costed time given. Where necessary report any misalignment to your supervisor.
- Assist with other duties within the Assembly Department as required.
- Maintain 5s standards and working practices within the Assembly area, such as maintaining the cleanliness of all test equipment and assembly tooling.
Interested candidates should be able to demonstrate previous mechanical build, assembly or fitting skills and show competency using a range of workshop tools and equipment.
- Full time, permanent roles
- £24,500 per annum
- 38.75 hours per week
- Company pension
- Early finish Friday
- Great place to work
- Sick Pay
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01453 755330