ABS Operator 5043
ABS tray production rotating shifts. full training will be given.
Week 1: Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm
Week 2: Monday to Thursday 2pm to midnight (4 day week + £20 shift allowance PM only)
Starting rate £10.45 P/Hour + £10 attendance, + £10 production bonus (if achieved weekly)
Role and Responsibilities:
Working with a small team fast paced production team being responsible for.
- Preparation and application of primer coating to shells manufactured
- Adhere to work schedules and deadlines within the ABS manufacturing area.
- Ensuring that quality standards are upheld through production and the auditing process
- Maintain safety standards, assist in risk assessments, ensure safety checks of the equipment are carried out prior to and at the end of the shift and the equipment is maintained properly
- Proven track record of working in a similar role within a fast paced production environment
- Prioritizing and job management skills
- Understanding production performance
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001
- Experience of working with 5S and other CI/lean activities
- Results driven, strong decision maker, team building
- Must have experience in application of coatings using a Gel sprayer technique
- Capacity to grasp concepts quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must speak fluent English
- Must have basic math skills
- PC Literate
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Zee on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs