First Base Employment Limited
Position: Warehouse – Twilight Shift Supervisor – Stonehouse
Our client based in Stonehouse is currently seeking an experienced and confident Warehouse Supervisor to oversee the Twilight shift operation.
Key duties/responsibilities of the role (the following list provides a brief overview only):
- Supervising, supporting and developing a team of Warehouse Operatives working the twilight shift
- Supervision of all responsibilities assigned to and expected of the twilight shift
- Development & monitoring of team training matrix and supporting with assessments
- Staff resource planning, sickness recording and general performance supervision
- Accurate & effective loading of all fleet vehicles on a daily basis ensuring compliance to process
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues using their own initiative
- Working with the day Supervisor to ensure all warehouse activity is undertaken and communicated effectively escalating to Warehouse Manager where appropriate
- Liaison with internal teams to ensure all orders & enquiries are progressed effectively
- Communicating issues where identified in order to support day shift and transport team and provide solutions where applicable.
- Responsibility for the security of the site at close of business ensuring all areas are secure and alarms actioned accordingly
- Key Holder – will be expected to respond to alarm call outs as part of a rostered responsibility
Interested applicants will ideally have previous supervisory experience or be at a stage in their career to make the step up in to a supervisory role
Applicants will also have a counterbalance or reach forklift truck certificate. Both would be an advantage.
Applicants will ideally also have HGV Class 2 driving license in order to shunt lorries around the yard.
Full time, permanent position.
Hours will be 4.30pm – 1.00am Monday to Friday
£12.06 per hour (£25,084 per annum)
Please forward your CV to email@example.com