First Base Employment Limited
Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Responsible for the operation of a section within the Warehouse function. Hands on, Supporting the Management Team with the day-to-day operation of the warehouse, responsible for a group of operators and ensuring an efficient warehouse operation in achieving business targets. Provide line management to the team 4 people at present, coordinate their workloads, provide support to ensure that the team delivers, monitor any issues, and ensure production targets and quality standards are met to meet the customer's requirements.
Health and Safety
- Ensure all handling equipment is in good working order and that daily checks are carried out and documented, report any issues.
- Ensure correct PPE is worn at all times
- Report any damages immediately
- Ensure that there is always a good stock of pallets for inbound and outbound, as well as packaging materials
- Carry out regular stock checks and report any issues.
- Organised, methodical, structured, well mannered
- Performs well under pressure
- Quick to adapt to changing workload
- Able to work with WMS packages
- Hold reach truck/counterbalance license
- 3 years experience in running a team
Full Time 7.5 hours per day = ½ hour lunch on a flexible basis between 07.00 to 15.00, 08.00 to 16.00 or 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday
Benefits: Pension, Perkbox, 20 days holiday
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330