First Base Employment Limited
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR – SHARPNESS
To supervise operations incorporating all functions from receipt to delivery ensuring all aspects of customer requirements are met within the agreed budgets, H&S standards and quality compliance.
To provide leadership and motivation to the team whilst ensuring all KPI’s are met.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The ability to safely operate warehouse equipment including pallet trucks and forklift vehicles
- Good PC literacy and the ability to use the systems applicable to the warehouse or the capability to use them after suitable training.
- Knowledge of the safe systems of work specified for the warehouse and of the H&S policies/procedures that apply to the company premises and its operations
- Operational competence with the ability to work in a small team and with minimal supervision to consistently produce results that hit the KPI targets agreed with our customers or set by the company
- To undertake disciplinaries with an understanding of note taking, investigation and disciplinary as per the HT disciplinary policy.
- Absence management reporting sickness absence to the business.
- To actively suggest CI opportunities and manage implementation and feedback results.
- Quality management, ensuring our customers’ expectations are met and regularly reported.
- Resource management, day to day and forward planning as required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- To supervise warehouse teams and ensure that customers outbound deliveries and products are received, handled, picked, and despatched with 100% accuracy using relevant warehouse management systems.
- To always work in a way that safeguards both your personal safety and the safety of all who work in the warehouse
- Accurate completion of all out bound and inbound load paperwork
- Other tasks in support of the warehouse operation as directed/requested.
- Responsible for highlighting any potential quality issues, including hygiene and damage issues to the warehouse manager.
- Completion of necessary process control and quality documented records, in a timely manner (QC Checks).
- Manage shift handovers with accurate reporting.
- The possession of both Flexi and Counterbalance forklift licence
- Experience in E-COMMERCE and pick and pack
- To be numerate and methodical in working method.
Full time role, salary £28,000 per annum
Hours currently 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
May be a requirement to move to shift working in the future (6am-3pm/1pm-10pm rotation)
Additional hours are expected at peak times
To apply for the role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330 (opt 1)