First Base Employment Limited
Warehouse Operatives – Sharpness
Immediate requirement for warehouse operatives to work at a busy distribution centre in Sharpness. This will be manual warehouse work and will mainly involve picking and packing orders.
Duties to include:
- Unloading deliveries
- Placing goods in to storage
- Picking and packing orders
- Lifting up to 25kg
- Use of hand held scanners
- Good command of English
- Safety footwear and high vis jacket (can be provided)
- Physically able to lift up to 25kg
- Own transport due to location
Full time hours working on a 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm shift rotation
Temp to Perm available
£9.06 per hour
Overtime paid at time and half
If you are interested in this work you will need to attend the First Base Employment office to carry out an initial induction.
Please call the 01453 755330 or email email@example.com to apply!