First Base Employment Limited
Warehouse Operative – Tewkesbury
This role is primarily responsible for the picking and packing of products to meet the customer’s orders ready for dispatch together with all other aspects of warehousing.
- Manual picking and packing of customer’s orders ready for dispatch using radio data terminals and forklift trucks.
- Ensure orders are accurate and packed to specification with good presentation.
- Operation of an automated packaging line.
- Ensuring the warehouse area is maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness
- Flexible approach
- Fast learner
- Capable of the manual lifting involved
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Pleasant attitude
- Self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Reasonable numerical and literacy skills
- Good attitude to all aspects of Health and Safety
- Forklift experience an advantage but not essential
Full time hours working Monday to Friday on a weekly shift rotation
6.00am – 2.00pm and 2.00pm to 10.00pm
£9.00 per hour
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330