First Base Employment Limited
We are looking for a warehouse operative to join our client in Stonehouse. This role available immediately.
- Undertake receipt and checking of incoming stock in line with company goods in process.
- Dispatch outgoing orders in line with company processes
- To accurately pick stock items in accordance with orders
- Assist in the transportation and storage of materials between central site and external warehouse
- To issue stock parts to Production as required
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures and health and safety guidelines
- Ensure all work/tasks are conducted safely at all times
- Operate a forklift counter balance and/or Bendi responsibly and in accordance with relevant Health and Safety regulations
- Open and Lock up responsibilities dependent on shift
- Full, Clean Driving Licence essential
- Counterbalance Forklift/Bendi licence desirable
- Previous warehouse experience essential
Monday to Friday 6.00am – 2.00pm / 2.00pm – 10.00pm shift rotation
Salary of £9.69 + shift allowance of time and third
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate consideration.