First Base Employment Limited
We are looking for a Warehouse Tech to join our team, there will be lots of potential to learn exciting new skills in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
The warehouse technician role is broad ranging and involves handling, transportation and storage of a variety of different items.
Key Areas of responsibility include:
- Careful loading, transportation and unloading of delicate goods.
- Confident driving capability around Gloucestershire and Central London, European driving experience is also a bonus.
- Reporting into the Warehouse Manager and working closely with management, you will play a key part in the day-to-day smooth running of the warehouse including undertaking stock checks.
- The candidate will be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, along with diverse practical skills and experience in driving to new locations.
Skills and requirements:
- Must have a clean and full driving licence.
- Forklift truck license an advantage but a willingness to gain a license is key.
- Experience of operating and using a wide range of tools and machinery would be advantageous.
- Computer literacy and knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office packages along with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is desirable.
Full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday
£22,000 per annum
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330