First Base Employment Limited
Warehouse Assistant/Forklift truck driver
To assist in the logistics and warehousing activities including moving of stock from receipt in to storage locations and undertaking the administrative tasks to ensure that all stock movements are conducted in accordance with ISO level quality standards.
- Fork lift truck license
- ECDL desirable
- Minimum of GCSE in English and Mathematics
- Experience of logistics operations in a warehouse environment essential
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Able to carry a tasks to on time completion working on own initiative.
- Conversant with stock management practices in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and similar standards
- FLT operative.
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ideally with a full driving license
- Self motivated with a high degree of determination
- Accurate and repeatable task completion
- Assist warehouse personnel to ensure that all parts are correctly identified and stored safely and in appropriate conditions.
- Consolidate goods for dispatch in response to purchase order requirements
- Complete paperwork and/or computer system records of all transactions.
- Pack and assemble goods based on bills of materials and work instructions.
- The storage and retrieval of goods.
- Load and secure goods in to company vans to ensure safe delivery.
Full time temporary position
£10.00 per hour