First Base Employment Limited
Hours: Flexibility and ability to work rotating shifts. 06:00-14:00 or 14:00-22:00
Pay: £9.60 per hour
This is a temporary to permanent position.
- Answer the telephones providing information and assistance to callers
- Deal with incoming messages/mail and deliver them to the appropriate individuals at the first opportunity
- Use appropriate software packages to record operational work undertaken producing reports for operational managers and customers as required
- General administrative duties in support of the company operation as directed/requested by the unit manager
- Knowledge of modern office procedure and methods including the use of telephones, and other office systems.
- Experience using warehouse management systems preferred.
- Basic PC literacy and the ability to use/learn software packages that are applicable to the job.
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and make progress on tasks with minimal supervision
- Good interpersonal skills – able to deal with people at all levels
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330.