First Base Employment Limited
Trainee Timber Window & Door Fitter/Installer
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee Timber Window/Door Installer / Fitter to join a team at an established Cirencester based business.
Working as an Installer/Fitter you will be responsible for installing timber doors and windows for private customers. You will also be required to carry out any maintenance that the customer requires.
The successful applicant will learn all aspects of the trade and will work alongside highly skilled tradesmen and will be given the all the opportunities to establish a rewarding career. Applicants should have a good range of basic carpentry skills and will ideally have qualifications in this area. Additionally, other general building skills and/or knowledge would be beneficial.
- Installing/Fitting Timber Doors and Windows for the customer
- Carrying out any maintenance work that customers require
- Making adjustments on site and rectifying installation problems
- Be motivated to complete individual jobs to the highest standard
- Work to tight deadlines to meet the demands of the business.
- Punctual and Reliable
- Carpentry skills (NVQ Level 2 or above preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivation and Determination to constantly improve your own working standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license
- Up to £400 per week
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Regular working hours: 8:00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330