First Base Employment Limited
Working for a global manufacturer of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment you will effectively & proactively maintain production tools, jigs & fixtures. This includes maintaining all injection mould tools, existing production assembly tools, modifying building new production tools as required.
- Manufacture and fit quality parts for production jigs, fixtures and tooling
- Inspect work visually or with appropriate measuring tools
- Set up and operate equipment including CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, Grinders and tool room machining equipment.
- Perform applicable tool, jig and fixtures repair and maintenance – both preventative and responsive
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- To support the Tool Room Manager and daily production as required
- Developing and working with preventative maintenance schedule compliant with ISO13485
- Ensure the quality of their work is within required standards
- Operate in conformance with the requirements of the quality system
- Inform quality of any issues regarding quality
- Maintain systems to ensure compliance to ISO 9001, 13485 and IVD regulations including good documentation practices
- Highly competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant
- Death in Service, Cycle to Work Scheme, Increased Employer pension contribution, Eye-care
- 40 hours per week day shift.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330 for a confidential discussion.