First Base Employment Limited
Test and Inspection – Stonehouse
Our manufacturing client based in Stonehouse has an need to increase their QA team and are recruiting for a candidate to work within Test and Inspection. This role will suit someone from an Electro-Mechanical background.
Routine tasks will include mainly include
- First off & batch inspection & test of production parts in line with company & product procedures.
- Weekly monitoring / cleaning of soldering iron extraction tubes / extraction pipes.
- Monthly monitoring & recording of soldering iron & solder pot temperatures.
- Monthly verification & recording of anti-static bench performance.
- Manufacture test fixtures.
- Develop test programs.
There will be opportunities over and above this, likely to include participation in planned and preventative maintenance, development of test fixtures and adaptors, implementation of 5S+1 methodologies.
Essential skills required:
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritise their own work
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Reliable & punctual
This is a full-time role based in Stonehouse.
The successful applicant will receive a salary in the region of £9.00 – £10.00 per hour.
Full time, day shift hours
To apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com