First Base Employment Limited
Do you enjoy building and maintaining strong relationships? Do you have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills? If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you!
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum pro rata + Commission
Hours: Part Time Hours
- Engage with prospective and existing customers via the telephone.
- Ensure that allocated call patterns and revenue targets are achieved.
- Qualify leads and book appointments directly into BDM diaries with decision makers.
- Liaise closely with BDMs to ensure that opportunities are maximised.
- Build a positive and consistent relationship with new customers and existing customers.
- Work with other members of the business to recognise and address new business opportunities for existing and new clients.
- Maintain customer records on the CRM system.
- Ensure processes are delivering the intended outcome and in line with ISO requirements.
- Ensure best practice and procedures are followed
- Undertake regular training to ensure knowledge of products and offerings is maintained in the fast moving industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in telesales
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A ‘can do’ approach
- The ability to use own initiative and self-manage
- Fantastic IT skills
- Key attention to detail
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330 as soon as possible.