First Base Employment Limited
Technical and Training Administration Officer
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday – Flexible start and finish times
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 per annum depending on experience
- Answer the telephone and deal with enquiries.
- Responsible for supporting and delivering the Technical Training activities.
- To provide a high level of service to members, partners and suppliers.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure timely publication and promotion of training event activities.
- To maintain and provide income and expenditure information to the Finance department and senior management team.
- Responsibility to prepare all of the necessary financial paperwork for approval and payment of invoices.
- To liaise and manage relationships including negotiation with, and booking of, training venues and training providers. Liaise with course providers, venues and attendees to ensure course delivery and high satisfaction rates.
- Maintaining and publishing records and data in respect of training courses to show trends throughout the year.
- To provide administration support for the Education & Training Committee, Technical team, Marketing team and Partners/Committees to deliver new, bespoke or one-off courses or activities as required.
- To support the Branch volunteers and branch activities.
- To undertake administration projects as directed by the Management in respect of the existing CRM system.
- To provide administrative support prior to and attend, the annual events.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- To order training and other materials to ensure stock meets needs and is organised efficiently
- Administrative experience and competence in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Team working
- Customer service
If this position is of interest to you, please call 01453 755330 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.