First Base Employment Limited
Stores & Warehouse Assistant
Immediate requirement for a Stores & Warehouse Assistant to work for a unique business that offer specialist services to clients throughout the UK and overseas.
The successful applicant will work as part of a small team to enable to the business to achieve is objectives.
Duties to include:
- Receiving incoming goods
- Storage of goods in to correct locations
- Logging information on to systems and handling paperwork
- Assisting with despatch
- Packing and labelling outgoing orders
- Managing ebay and online orders
- Stocktaking, counting and stock organisation.
Interested candidates should be:
- Computer literate
- Numerate and literate
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Physically able to lift up to 25kg
- Have previous experience in a stores or warehouse environment
This is a full time, permanent role.
Working hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Thursday
£9.10 per hour
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330