First Base Employment Limited
Stores Operative – Stonehouse
Our client design and manufacture Pneumatic control equipment and we are looking for a skilled CNC Turner to join our team.
The components that we manufacture are used within our own products that we design and build. Due to continued expansion, we are now seeking a skilled CNC machinist to join their team.
The job role will involve taking full responsibility of handling goods from arrival to despatch; making sure the quality of the product is to a high standard. The role would include booking good in, picking, packing, stock control and despatch.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Receipt of goods, ensuring this is in accordance with the order and product specification
- To ensure all products are in their stock location and records are changed where necessary
- Picking stock for works order/sales orders
- To pack the customers goods securely and in accordance with delivery paperwork
- General maintenance of the workshop area
- Extremely organised approach
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- ISO9001 awareness
- Computer skills
- Full UK driving license
- Previous experience within a stores role
- Knowledge of engineering is desireable
- Experience of MRP Systems and material planning
Full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330