First Base Employment Limited
Site Manager (UK and overseas projects)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for additional Site Managers to join our team, responsible for the efficient running of projects both from the office and onsite, in a variety of locations; this will potentially include multiple mobilisations and extended durations at sites both in the UK and overseas.
Previous site management experience is required, although full training of our products will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising and carrying out the day-to-day application of products as required by project schedule and in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring all duties on site are undertaken in a safe and controlled manner by site teams, and that suitable training has been provided
- Overseeing cost control to meet project requirements effectively and efficiently
- Control of stock levels to ensure correct rotation and ordering in line with project requirements
- Ensuring team maintain tools and equipment, including cleaning and safe storage
- Maintaining good standard of housekeeping; reporting/dealing with any issues, spillages, hazardous or dangerous practices
- Maintaining strict confidentiality relating to Company business
- Line management of site personnel; ensuring adherence to Company and legislative procedures
- Working in line with requirements of quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems
Ideal candidates will be:
- Willing to work away from home for extended periods of time, including overseas
- From a manufacturing or construction background with experience of site management
- Strong leaders with excellent communication skills
- Understanding of project processes and scheduling
- Capable of managing teams to tight deadlines
- Hands-on with their approach with a can-do attitude
- Proficient IT users, particularly with Word, Excel and PDF documents
- On site offshore – 12 hours per day
- On site onshore – 10 hours per day
- Normal place of work – 39 hours per week
Pay & Benefits:
- OTE can be up to £45,000 per annum for this role
- £13.77 per hour / £27,925.56 per annum basic pay
- Site uplifts and COLA payments where applicable
- 28 days holiday per year
- Up to 6% pension contributions (matched)
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Access to well-being programmes
- Access to lifestyle benefits website
Whilst the head office is based in Gloucester, we will accept applications from across the UK.
Please note that as travel overseas can be required at short notice, it is beneficial if you live within reasonable travelling distance of a major airport.
Due to the travel requirements for the role, you must hold a valid current passport and you must be double-jabbed against COVID-19.