First Base Employment Limited
Maintenance Operative – Dursley
Hardworking and committed candidate is required to undertake forklift driving duties and basic site maintenance tasks for a busy manufacturing company based in Dursley.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full maintenance of the factory site and all units, yard sweeping etc
- Forklift licence to enable forklift duties to be conducted around the site as required.
- Manual dexterity and solid practical skills.
- Assist the Quality Control dept
- Able to work as part of a close team.
- Work to high standards and targets.
- Adhere to safe working practice in accordance with company PPE requirements and
- Health & Safety Policies.
- To undertake training if required.
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
Previous care-taker/site maintenance experience is preferable but not essential. Forklift
licence required. Inhouse training will be provided where necessary. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop, with a flexible, can-do attitude.
Monday to Thursday 0800 – 17.00, Friday 08.00 – 14.00
£11.00 – £11.50 per hour, overtime available, annual bonus