Are you looking to work for a dynamic company in a varied, fast-paced and responsible role?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
Then we would love to talk to you!
Salary: Circa £23,000 – £28,000 depending on experience
Hours: Full – time hours. 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday, however there is some flexibility on start and finish times
Job purpose: To provide comprehensive administrative and organisational support for the Managing Director and assume responsibility for designated areas of activity.
• Provide technical and logistical support to achieve efficient and effective management of programmes.
• Develop and utilise filing and retrieval systems.
• Ensure that data management systems operate effectively to provide high quality information to monitor and measure project performance.
• Implement data inputs.
• Maintain office supplies and ensure equipment remains in good order; anticipate new requirements.
• Ensure that all data security, storage and retrieval systems are fully compliant and effective so that the organisation can report effectively both internally and externally.
• Provide a high level of client and subcontractor communication so that clients and subcontractors users have a productive and satisfactory experience.
• Coordinate, minute and follow up key meetings so that effective decision-making occurs
• Basic bookkeeping – Input invoices onto Xero
• Book and arrange travel for the managing director as and when required
• Social media
• Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing at all levels
• Proficient use of all Microsoft office suite, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Technically competent – software and systems
• Enthusiastic and driven
• Organised – scheduling, prioritising, filing strategy and implementation
• Excellent attention to detail
• Quick learner and problem-solver
• Initiative and foresight – can assume responsibility and take the initiative
If this position is of interest to you, please call 01453 755330 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org