First Base Employment Limited
Hours 8am – 5pm
Salary £20,000 – £24,000
- Handling inbound sales enquiries on the telephone and via email which involves checking stock levels and pricing using Microsoft.
- Processing sales orders
- Dealing with customer queries on the phone or via email or via web based sourcing tool
- Sourcing items from other suppliers when required
- Maintaining high standards of administration and customer service to achieve maximum profitability and service level
- Relaying customer issues and feedback to the line manager
- To positively promote the company and its products and services and ensure that a professional image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- To abide by the company's confidentiality agreement when carrying out all tasks as part of this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective numeracy, literacy and and word processing skills
- Ability to liaise closely with internal colleagues and external contacts
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Commercial awareness, ie good understanding of sales procedures, net and gross profit as well as purchasing costs and procedures
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to assess issues
- Ability to make decisions relating to the day to day tasks
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and be flexible in their working arrangements
- Competent in the use of Microsoft excel, word and outlook
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoey on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs