First Base Employment Limited
Salary £20,000 – £23,000
Hours Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 4.45 Friday 8.30 – 2.30
- Answer all general incoming calls, transfer accordingly
- Deal with incoming enquiries
- Liaise with Estimating and Key Account Managers to help provide customers with quotations
- Raise sales orders, expedite accordingly
- Liaise with production to ensure on-time deliveries are met
- Raise daily "Standard's despatch list
- Linking delivery manifests
- Excellent communications skills must be able to communicate at all levels
- Calm professional manner, but must have a good sense of humour
- Positive "can do" attitude. With good attention to detail
- Able to work extended and/or unsocial hours to the full requirements of the role
- Excellent Organisational, planning and time management skills
- Have some Microsoft Office Skills/experience but training will be given (Outlook, Word, XL)
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Zoey on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs