First Base Employment Limited
Receptionist/ Office Administrator
Are you an experienced administrator with great attention to detail?
Are you well organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to talk to you!
We are recruiting for an experienced administrator to join our clients busy and demanding office on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: 8am until 6pm Monday to Thursday (Only 4 days a week)
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum depending on experience
• Support the sales, technical and management team with all aspects of administration
• Process quotations and orders
• Respond to emails
• Diary management
• Answer incoming calls and deal with enquiries
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
• The ideal candidate will have a sound level of Maths, English and strong I.T. skills, particularly with Word and Excel
• Professional, reliable and a strong team player
• Good time keeping
• Attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lilly on 01453 755330 (option 3).
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs