First Base Employment Limited
Are you looking to work with a nationally recognised house builder?
Are you qualified to HND/HNC or BSc Degree level in a building related subject?
Do you have proven knowledge of housing developments and commercial management?
Our industry leading client require an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial team located in Malmesbury. Reporting to the Managing QS & Commercial Director and working within a close-knit team of surveyors. As one of the UK’s leading house-builders our client is committed to the highest standards of design, construction & service. They build quickly & efficiently and expect a lot from their office & site teams, however in return you’ll be rewarded for your commitment & hard work and recognise your contributions to the business.
- The ideal candidate would be qualified to HND/HNC or BSc Degree (in a building related subject) and possess a high level of computer literacy.
- Knowledge of the COINS system would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- You will have proven knowledge of housing development and will be responsible for overseeing the commercial management of various housing projects including the management of sub-contract tenders, orders, payments, budgets, site valuations and general surveying management duties for sites under your control.
- Good interpersonal and negotiating skills are essential, together with being able to demonstrate a professional and flexible approach to the demands of a busy surveying department.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
- Health Care
To apply for this role please forward your CV, Covering letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org