First Base Employment Limited
Quality Systems Manager is required to maintain and develop an Integrated Business Management System. The system is accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and other accreditation is required for specific customers. The role will be supported by a small team to hand over the day to day running of the IBM and management of our Quality Coordinator.
The company is a small Water Engineering Consultancy business, based just outside of Cheltenham that provides flow measurement services primarily to the Water Utility companies. They are required to follow a range of flow measurement stands (BSI etc.) and need to maintain exact process procedures, calibration of test equipment to national standards and adherence to health and safety in testing conditions. In addition, the company recognises the importance of minimising their impact to the environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience and excellent working knowledge of:
- ISO Systems – ISO 45001, ISO14001 & ISO 9001.
- QMS System including – Health & Safety, Environmental System & Management Systems.
- Microsoft Systems and Programmes.
- Training Systems including – Toolbox Talks, Initial Employment Training, Office Systems.
- Internal/External Auditing.
- Inspection and Testing techniques.
- Health and Safety regulations and compliance.
- Good Communications and Management Skills.
- A good team worker.
- Good Document Control.
Ideally a candidate will have some knowledge of the following:
- Waste and Clean Water Industry.
- Construction Industry.
- CHAS and Achilles audit systems.
The role will require regular attendance at the company’s office in Andoversford but some work may be completed away from the office.
Benefits include an enhanced pension.
23 days holiday per year (pro rata) + bank holidays.