Quality System Lead
Quality System Lead
Monday – Friday day shift
£35,000 – £45,000 DOE
Purpose of the role is to support the day-to-day running of the Quality Management System, ensuring that processes and procedures are kept in line with the company requirements. Working within the framework of AS9100, you will have a keen eye for detail and provide quality system expertise to the organisation for the development and maintenance of the Quality Management System. Responsibilities include
- Maintaining and developing local procedures and forms within the document management system
- Conducting internal audits
- Facilitating external audits from regulatory and certification bodies
- Facilitating root cause analysis investigations.
- Identifying and implementing potential improvement projects across management system
- Guiding and offering expertise on internal and AS9100 requirements
- Liaising with Central QMS team and cascading policies and processes down to a local level
- Conducting training in Quality Fundamentals to operational teams.
- Good working knowledge of Quality Management Systems – preferably AS9100 or equivalent
- Experience working within a precision engineering or other highly regulated environment
- Understanding of Quality Tools such as 5WHY, Ishikawa, etc.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jake on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).