An excellent opportunity has become available for a Quality Manager to work for a long standing and respected engineering and manufacturing company based in Stroud. The Quality Manger will oversee a team of approximately six quality engineers and inspectors.
We are looking for a conscientious, hands on worker willing to develop and progress with the company.
- Assist with the testing facility
- Monitor and review in line with customer requirements
- Review and process all purchase orders in accordance with company policy
- Provide inspection data and quality assurance information to senior management
- Participate in QA reviews
You will be fully committed to quality and will ensure a consistently high standard. You will aim for the highest levels of precision, reliability and rigor in everything you do. It starts with APQP before design sign off, through to final PPAP submission and approval.
The successful applicant will preferably have experience working to different quality management systems ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 16949:2009, ISO 14001:2004.
You will be involved in a wide aspect of work to cover
- Health & Safety
This role will invole travel to customer sites in Europe. A valid passport is therefore necessary.
After a trial period, all employees receive;
- Highly competitive salary
- Sick pay in accordance with the Company scheme
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).