Quality Inspector – Stonehouse
An immediate requirement has become available for an established engineering and manufacturing company based in Stonehouse and we are looking to recruit a Quality Inspector
The main duties of the position will be to carry out final inspection and goods inwards inspection as required.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Control and release of final inspection operations
- Final inspection of components to ensure customer specification / drawing requirements are achieved
- Assist with non-conformance monitoring
- In process inspection of customer product
- The correct use of company documentation
- To maintain and check all calibrated equipment within the inspection area, ensuring control and maintaining records
- Control of inspection equipment
- Despatch of customer goods
- Control Goods Inwards product on receipt when required
- Amendments of documentation
- Monitoring and reporting on all material effecting processing
Education, Skills and Experience
- Product Inspection experience within engineering
- Engineering backgound/experience
- Use of CMM systems (desirable)
This is a full time, permanent position which is immediately avaialble.
£27,000 per annum
Day shift role, early finish on Friday.