First Base Employment Limited
Quality Coordinator (Part time) – Andoversford
Working in a small Quality Department, the role is split between calibrating and maintaining a range of measurement equipment for the service teams and assisting with the implementation of the companies Quality Management System.
The Calibration role requires
- Planning and carrying out routine testing and calibration of survey and measurement equipment, both in house and local delivery for external testing.
- The role will require careful management of the stock to ensure there is spare capacity and scheduling with the survey teams.
- Full training will be provided.
- The role will require precision, an eye for detail and good organisational skills.
Assistance with the QMS will require
- Carrying out a range of audits and spot checks on the companies systems and procedure. In addition, review of the companies quality processes.
- The results will need collating and regular reporting at management review meetings.
- It should be possible to carry out some of this work from home.
Interested candidates should possess previous experience calibrating measuring equipment, be fully computer literate, highly organised and self motivated. The candidate will also need a full driving license for ad-hoc delivery duties.
Part time, permanent role 20 hours per week.
£20,000 pro rata
Position is immediately available. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330 for further information.