First Base Employment Limited
Quality Assurance Technician – Stonehouse
Working for an international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment provider serving customers around the globe the objective of QA Technician is to ensure that all manufactured parts and semi-finished parts conform to approved requirements. Whilst working closely with all departments to “Qualify” new and improved processes, equipment and facilities. Helping to develop a culture where everyone is “responsible for quality”.
- Support semi-finished and final production to ensure compliance of all products and processes
- Documentation writing i.e. Inspection Sheets, investigation reports, validation protocols and work instruction / records.
- Operate CMM’s shadow graphs and other measuring equipment
- Writing of CAPA’s when non-conformances have occurred, identifying root causes and implementing improvements.
- Promote a culture of continual improvement.
- To support the QC team in identifying & eliminating non conformances.
- Collaborating with PdE and other departments for process control and improvements.
- Audit and support all departments to ensure that procedures are correctly followed
- Testing of devices when investigating complaints
- Assist in goods inwards checks of critical materials
- Dealing with daily quality issues
- Maintaining of the document control system
- Maintain records from the quality system
- Assist in improvements of the quality system
- Calibration of gauges and measuring equipment
- Assist the Quality Manager in driving & controlling the ECN program
- Assist the Quality Manager in dealing with customer complaints and supervising the complaint reports (SAP)
- Final QC batch release
- Approved sample release
- Assist in maintaining systems to ensure compliance to ISO 9001, 13485 and regulatory IVD requirements including good documentation practices.
Times of Work: Mon to Thurs 7:55am to 16:55pm and Friday 7:55am to 13:55pm