To ensure that all manufactured parts and semi-finished parts consistently conform to approved requirements to the Stonehouse site. Whilst helping to develop a culture where everyone is “responsible for quality”.
- Routine testing of devices
- Routine checking of devices and processes to agreed specifications
- Routine checking of internally produced mouldings
- Label checking
- Final QC batch release
- Goods inwards checks
- Dealing with daily quality issues
- Maintaining of the document control system
- Maintain records from the quality system including documentation scanning for archiving
- Internal equipment Calibration
- Approved sample release
- Assist in maintaining systems to ensure compliance to ISO 9001, ISO13485 and regulatory IVD requirements including good documentation practises
- Experience of working to ISO9001 and/or ISO3485
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Ability to work accurately and within strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Attention and focus to detail.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office packages.
- Able to use Digital Vernier’s, Micrometres, Shadow Graph, and CMM’s
- Flexible approach to work
- 2 years previous experience in a quality-based role.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Competitive hourly rate plus shift allowance will be paid to the successful candidate
Hours of Work: 40 Hours (Rotating Shifts – early shift/late shift)
Times of Work: Monday to Thursday 5:30am to 2pm/2pm to 10pm,
Friday 6am to 12pm/12pm to 8pm
Days of Work: Monday to Friday
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330