First Base Employment Limited
Working as part of a global Group, the Group is responsible for industrialisation of plastic parts and consists of various groups; Design, Additive and Materials and Tooling and Processing.
The role co-ordinates and supports the smooth running and delivery of project work in line with the applicable Operating Procedures. To enable the team to operate and communicate within group, working methodologies have been developed and are backed up with documentation systems.
The successful candidate will communicate efficiently and effectively with internal and external contacts; liaise with R&D project teams; participants, workers and other significant people building, maintaining good relationships so that all project issues are handled promptly and effectively.
- Collate project data i.e. number of projects, latest status, hours and report this to the Management Group on a regular basis.
- Provide support to the Management Group.
- Track and report upon planned resource availability levels for group projects.
- Collect and compile change requests for the Operating Procedure.
- Travel within Europe as required.
- Own, maintain and communicate the Group Portfolio showing status and latest updates for each individual project.
- Arrange the annual Group Conference.
- Act as a central point of contact between the GPG and the PMO.
- Exposure to working within an engineering company/environment
- Able to effectively communicate both written and verbal with people at all levels
- Highly organised and able to manage a busy workload
- Project management qualifications would be an advantage
- Valid passport for travel
A very competitive salary will be paid to the successful candidate dependent on experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours
Times of Work: Mon –Thurs 7.55am to 16:55pm, Fri 7:55am, to 13:55pm (Flexible)
To apply for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org