First Base Employment Limited
Salary £22,000 – £24,000
Hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Working to deliver high levels of accuracy when maintaining the database and up keep of production tracker
- Assisting the Production Coordinator on various production projects liaising with suppliers and the logistics team, maintaining relationships, fabrication agreements and raising purchase orders
- Responsible for taking meeting notes,
- Managing supplier invoices and liaising with with the accounts team.
- Online purchasing of supplies and fabrication materials
- Proactive with a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective at problem solving, using initiative
- Clean driving licence
- High IT capability, using Microsoft, Outlook and Excel
- Mac user preferable
- Adobe suite knowledge advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exemplary personal conduct at all times
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoey on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.