First Base Employment Limited
Our Wotton under Edge based client, who is a leading supplier of a high-quality ingredients for the food industry, is looking for a Production/Warehouse Operative to join their successful team. This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company on a permanent basis.
Your role involves undertaking the following non-exclusive tasks:
- Production of Seasonings & Food Ingredients
- Hygienic Cleaning of Factory and Storage Environment
- To manage the use and storage of materials in the factory and ensure that stock is used in correct rotation within the factory
- Receipt and booking in of stock and materials
- Picking and Dispatch of Materials
- To complete stock takes as required
- To ensure that all materials are stored in a food safe secure way
- To ensure high standards of hygiene throughout the production and storage environment
- To clean and maintain records of cleaning to ensure standards are met
- To ensure that all production and storage records and maintained and kept up to date as directed
- Previous experience working in food and or drinks manufacturing
- Experience in food handling, Food Hygiene training & Allergen Awareness training is highly desirable
- Manual Handling training
- Fork Lift Certificate is desirable
- The role will involve heavy lifting up to 25kg
- Able to work as part of a small team
Core hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm; however, some degree of flexibility is required.
£19,500 per annum
Preferably, you will also have a counterbalance forklift license.
You can expect lifting of products up to 25 kg. Own transport is essential to get to location of work.