First Base Employment Limited
Our client based in Stonehouse is looking for a production support to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to join well established company on a permanent basis.
Role will providing on-going support to production in order that stations continue processes with the minimum of downtime. This will be also providing support in fabrication and other units as required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean/grind/prepare production work
- Assist in all off-station loading activities in all units
- Collect, store tidily in a central location and maintain in good working order all jigs, fixtures and clamping equipment
- Assist in loading stations in line with the schedule work-to list
- Ensure documentation is in the work station for production to commence
- Record setting times and report daily
- Assist Team Leaders as necessary across all units
- Driving as required
- Maintain forklift daily service schedule and charge
- Clean up clad, fabricated and other components ready for despatch
- Store goods such that they are suitably protected in accordance with Quality Instructions
- Assist stores / goods inwards as and when necessary
- Clear workshops rubbish bins daily
- Keep workshops clean to 5S standards
- Dye-pen transfer
- Waste Management
Day shift role, available immediately, paying £10.35 per hour.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your updated CV to email@example.com