Production Operative – Wotton Under Edge
An exciting role has become available for a growing food manufacturing company based in South Gloucestershire. Due to investment and working with new products a role for a Production Operative is immediately available. This is a permanent role.
This role involves undertaking the following tasks:
- Production of Seasonings & Food Ingredients
- Hygienic Cleaning of Factory and Storage Environment
- To manage the use and storage of materials in the factory and ensure that stock is used in correct rotation within the factory
- To complete stock takes as required
- To ensure that all materials are stored in a food safe secure way
- To ensure high standards of hygiene throughout the production and storage environment
- To clean and maintain records of cleaning to ensure standards are met
- To ensure that all production and storage records and maintained and kept up to date as directed
- Previous food manufacturing experience is desirable.
- The candidate will have knowledge and experience of working at Level 2 Hygiene in Food Manufacturing.
- An awareness of Food Allergens – raw materials used in our warehouse and production may contain allergens.
- Current License for Fork Lift Truck (Counterbalance/Bendi) desirable
- Ability to work well within a small team.
- Attention to detail.
- English language is required (written and verbal) for internal communication.
- Full clean UK Driving License and use of own vehicle to get to place of work
Full time, permanent role working 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday
£17,400 to £17,900 per annum
25 days holiday plus back holidays
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330