First Base Employment Limited
Main Purpose of Role
To learn to demonstrate responsibility and accountability for the efficient running of allocated plant and to demonstrate full understanding and commitment to team work.
- To Cut and Apply Primer Pads
- To Identify and Label All Jobs Correctly
- To Feed Machines Effectively
- To Trim, Inspect and Pack Machines to Required Standards
- To Help Start and Maintain the Running of the Machine
- To ensure the allocated plant and the surrounding areas are maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness
- To ensure compliance to personal and fellow employees well-being by observing Health and Safety, Factory Legislation and Company Rules and Procedures
- Mechanical knowledge, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to carry out verbal and written instruction accurately and with minimum supervision
- Familiarisation of work area and awareness of good housekeeping, maintaining a good relationship with fellow workers
- A good eye for quality and detail
- Ability to work a rotating 12-hour shift
- Punctuality at work
- Ability to learn
This is a full-time role on a temporary to permanent basis.
Hours are 07.00 to 19.00 and 19.00 to 07.00 rotating weekly
£9.00 per hour – shift allowance paid on night shift.