First Base Employment Limited
An initial entry level position into the production environment, the role entails various activities as directed by the management or supervisory team. The role includes working across all of the production lines within the Factory. You will be required to operate a variety of machinery and equipment in line with company policies and procedures, and full training will be provided.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To operate a variety of machinery producing units of packed products
- Pack finished products on the end of the line ready to send through to distribution
- To ensure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout the production process.
- To maintain excellent hygiene standards in line with Company procedure.
- To communicate any issues as they arise.
- To follow all Company procedures.
- To adhere to Health and Safety standards
- To work in a flexible and organised manner
- Training, coaching and mentoring of any other team members
- Be prepared to complete any other duties as reasonably requested by your supervisor or manager
- Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
- Possess a good level of numeracy skills
- Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation
- Flexibility to work varying shift patterns and work to tight deadlines
- A strong communicator able to work well in a team
- The ability to work on fast moving production lines
- Forward thinking and possessing a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to pass Level 2 Food Safety
- Experience of working in a dairy or similar food production sector
- Knowledge of food production, food hygiene and associated procedures
Hours: 37.5 per week 5 days over 7 – shift working
Due to the nature of the business you will at times be required to work on a flexible basis to meet the needs of the business.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Alternatively please call 01453 755330 and speak to one of the industrial team.