Due to increase in orders our Malmesbury based client is in need of additional staff.
Job role involves undertaking all parts of the production and finishing process for all products and consistently carrying out assigned tasks or processes to the required standard.
- Set up and operation of processing equipment.
- Inspection of jars
- Filling and capping
- Labelling & packing
- Check weighing
- Keeping accurate production records
- Hand labelling and top-sealing
- Ensuring the quality and safety of the products
- Some lifting
- Maintaining a clean tidy work environment
- Attention to Health & Safety regulations
- Special assigned duties where appropriate (e.g. cleaning, ordering)
- Work as part of a team
- Care and attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Cleanliness and tidiness
- Enthusiasm and motivation
This a 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday, permanent role.
£8.50 per hour, raising to £9.04 after successful probation period.
You need your own transport due to location of our client.
Please send your CV for an immediate consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org