First Base Employment Limited
Production Manager – Gloucester
We are recruiting for a Production Manager to oversee the manufacturing operations in our aluminium factory which produces a range of aluminium windows, doors, bi-folds, and curtain wall products.
- The role will be based at the company's Head Office in Gloucester and the successful applicant will be managing the day-to-day operations of the factory floor to ensure that each product is made according to specification and timescale and that all operations are carried out safely.
- You will lead an experienced team of fabricators and work closely with the office and installation teams to ensure the manufacturing department runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible, looking at ways to improve processes where applicable and measuring and reporting on performance.
- You will be responsible for planning the day-to-day workloads from receipt of order into the factory through to dispatch that will include minimising downtimes and quality control.
- Applicants will need to have previous experience within manufacturing operations and preferably experience of glazing products.
- You will need to have good leadership skills and understand how to maximise efficiencies across the factory floor.
- The position would suit a natural problem solver who is driven to achieve production and quality targets whilst ensuring the highest levels of Health & Safety.
- Previous experience of working with CNC Machinery and using bespoke manufacturing software to plan and programme daily work operations would also be desirable.
The company is a well-established business with a loyal customer base and an excellent record of staff retention.
The role is offered on a full-time permanent basis and the salary is negotiable depending upon experience.
This role is a key position within the business, and you will receive support and training where needed. It will be busy and would suit somebody looking for a fresh challenge within manufacturing operations.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330