First Base Employment Limited
Production & Assembly Operatives – Stonehouse
PERMANENT ROLES FOR JANUARY 2020
First Base Employment wants to talk to people who are interested in working as a Production Operative. The Production Assembly Operative has responsibility for performing light work on the moulding equipment and working within assembly lines to produce products in line with company required standards. Full training will be provided.
- Work within multiple assembly lines in the assembly room
- Handling small components
- Operating light process equipment within the production clean room to produce a variety plastic components
- Operating and utilising various equipment to assemble and pack product
- Labelling, packing and boxing products ready for market
- Ensuring a high level of quality and maintaining repeatability
- Dexterity – ability to handle and assemble small components
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Awareness of health and safety issues.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent time management skills, i.e. reporting to work on time, break times.
This is a day shift role, working Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
£8.21 per hour
22 days holiday + bank holidays
Please call 01453 755330 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org