First Base Employment Limited
Production Assembler – Dursley
Candidate required to work in a busy production department to assist in the manufacture of high end products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full onsite assembly of high end products.
- Manual dexterity and solid practical skills.
- Ability to manoeuvre the various components and parts after undergoing onsite training.
- Able to work as part of a close team.
- Be able to follow instructions given by line Supervisor/Manager and colleagues.
- Work to high standards and targets.
- Work to customer specifications for assembly and ensure the products are of the highest quality.
- Quality and quantity checks to be performed on the product throughout the production process.
Qualifications and Skills
Previous assembly/production experience is preferable. In house training will be provided where necessary. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop.
Monday to Thursday 0800 – 17.00, Friday 08.00 – 14.00
Salary: £11.00 – £11.50
20 days annual holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays. Overtime available. Workplace Pension. Free onsite parking
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330