First Base Employment Limited
Product Development Administrator
Are you a great team player with strong analytical skills?
Are you a quick learner with fantastic excel skills?
Then this could be the job for you!
Our client is looking for a Product Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company.
Location: Near Stroud (A full driving licence and own transport is essential due to the location of this role)
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Researching New Products
- Working out expected margins on new products
- Arranging and Testing Samples
- Keyword research
- Working with sourcing agent for initial prices and payment term negotiations
- Chasing suppliers for delivery times
- Maintaining accurate shipping documentation and managing shipment reconciliations
- Inventory forecasting
- Auditing of shipping and product costs
- Liaising with customer support and implement product improvements
- Team Player, Flexible with a “can do attitude”
- Excellent computer skills especially with Excel skills and Skype
- Analytical thinker, organised, good interpersonal skills
- 2.1 degree in related fields including business, mathematics, analytics
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain management ideally in SME
- Experience with Amazon or Ecommerce would be beneficial
If this position is of interest to you please call 01453 755330 or send your CV to email@example.com