First Base Employment Limited
Press Toolmaker – Stroud
Our client is a highly respected high-volume manufacturer of deep drawn metal pressings and high-speed stampings, supplied globally.
Due to growth and development the following vacancy for a Press Toolmaker has become available:
- Fully experienced toolmakers are required to join their existing team.
- The suitable applicant would ideally have experience of working within the press working industry with a full understanding of press tool making and the tool-room equipment used.
- Responsibilities of the successful applicant will include the manufacture of in-house designed tooling, along with the repair and modification of existing tooling.
- An ability to read engineering drawings and to work within specified tolerances is essential
All applicants should have experience of working in a press-working environment and be able to demonstrate a full understanding of processes and techniques used within the press-working industry.
Suitable personnel would be experienced and motivated self-starters, capable of working with the minimum of supervision and be able to communicate and integrate effectively with the existing teams.
All employees will, after a trial period, receive;
- Highly competitive salary, circa £28,000 per annum
- Sick pay in accordance with the Company scheme
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
Please telephone 01453 755330 or contact email@example.com