First Base Employment Limited
Press Tool Setter – Stonehouse
Day shift – £27,000 – £30,000
Our client is a highly respected high-volume manufacturer of deep drawn metal pressings and high-speed stampings, supplied globally.
Due to growth and development the following vacancy for a Press Tool Setter has become available:
- Experienced Press Tool Setters are required to support our existing team working with single action, high speed and transfer presses.
- Alternatively, the successful applicant may have experience of working with high speed Bruderer presses and would be able to work within the strict health and safety rules.
- A current ROSPA certificate and experience of operating fork lift trucks would be an advantage.
All applicants should have experience of working in a press-working environment and be able to demonstrate a full understanding of processes and techniques used within the press-working industry.
Suitable applicants would be experienced and motivated self-starters, capable of working with the minimum of supervision and be able to communicate and integrate effectively with the existing teams.
All employees will, after a trial period, receive;
- Highly competitive salary, circa £27k to £30k
- Sick pay in accordance with the Company scheme
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays).
Please telephone 01453 755330 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org