First Base Employment Limited
Powder Coater / Paint Shop – Leading Hand
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the team of Paint shop operatives, (3-4 people), assign tasks and duties to ensure workload and weekly requirements are met
- Priming and painting of castings, shells and bracketry
- Competent with the use of hand held orbital sanders and polishing machinery
- Effective communication with management and colleagues
- Able to work as part of a close team
- Be able to follow instructions given by line Supervisor/Manager
- Work to high standards and targets
- Adhere to safe working practice in accordance with company PPE requirements and Health & Safety Policies
- Quality and quantity checks to be performed on all paint processes
- To undertake training if required
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience with powder coating processes is essential and any prior experience within similar Paint shop set ups is preferable but not essential. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop.
Monday to Thursday 08.00 – 17.00
Friday 08.00 – 14.00
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive Salary, negotiable depending on experience, bonuses paid dependent on performance.
20 days annual holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays. Overtime available. Workplace Pension.