First Base Employment Limited
Powder Coater – Stonehouse
Our client who is an industrial finishing company are looking for an experienced lead powder coater to coat a wide variety of customer supplied parts.
Duties to include:
- Powder Coating (single coat or multiple coats, candies, metallics, textures, leatherettes and re-coating)
- Spraying Etch primer and Zinc Phosphate Primer
- Organising and grouping work to maximise efficiency
- Jigging of parts
- Labouring to another powder coater
- General housekeeping ensuring all equipment is kept clean, tidy and in good working order.
- Completing all documentation
- Some preparation of products for powder coating
- Liaising with other people within the company
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by management.
This role is suited to Candidates who are:
- Highly organised, motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Able to work on a large variety of parts and colours daily.
- Willing & eager to learn.
- Passionate about quality.
- Familiar with operating manual powder coating machine and using box oven.
- At least 5 years previous experience in a powder coating role.
- Ability to problem solve.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure, to targets and key objectives and work well within a quality and customer driven environment.
Full time, permanent role
£22,500 to £27,000 per annum
8.00am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com